Saturday 15 September 2012

Paris photos

To make up for my lack of posts these past few days (not that I have a lot to add, but anyway) I offer a selection of random photos from this week...
Orientation day at Sorbonne

The other kids in the class


Paul and random people

The tramline near my house - on the way home from the Carrefour

My uni's metro station - Censier-Daubenton

The Paris metro

More photos of Paris metro trains

At Pigalle metro station, they label which direction you're going...gorgeous tiles.

Meet my cacti - McPedro, Spiderplant and Dumbledore!

Telling me how high I'd climbed at the Tour Montparnasse

The Tour Montparnasse at night (I went aaaaall the way up!)

Sebastopol!

Looking towards Paris from my window.

Dead centre- the Basilique of Sacre-Coeur and the Eiffel Tower behind it.

3 comments:

  1. I am concerned about what will happen to McPedro, Spiderplant and Dumbledore when you return to Australia. I hope you will find them a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I will, Deb! Maybe I could plant them in the garden at my residence - they have working bees :) right now I'm thinking of adopting a cyclamen or a geranium...

    (Also, for those wondering where McPedro and Spiderplant got their names, please look here: the first appearance of McPedro... http://www.girlswithslingshots.com/comic/gws57/)

    ReplyDelete